MAX Red Line
MAX Red Line light rail service connects Portland International Airport, E/NE Portland, Portland City Center and Beaverton.
MAX Red Line Schedules
- The trip to/from downtown Portland takes about 38 minutes and costs $2.50 for Adults 18–64, $1.25 for Honored Citizens and $1.25 for Youth.
- You can easily roll your luggage on board.
- The first train of the day arrives at PDX at 4:43 a.m., daily. The last Beaverton-bound train departs PDX around 12:30 a.m., daily.
- The MAX station and ticket machines are located near baggage claim on the lower level. View airport map (flypdx.com)
- Parking at TriMet Park & Ride lots is limited to 24 hours. For longer trips, have someone drop you off at a MAX station. Park & Ride locations